Processing . . .
myCard Frequently Asked Questions

Try the myCard website again. Please remember to log in using your myCentennial ID and password.

Any semester one student is charged for their initial myCard in their tuition fees. However, some card privileges may have additional cost.

First time students will receive their card during their school orientation or will need to refer to the current published myCard Sessions at the start of each semester. Replacement cards, however, must be picked up at designated locations. Valid Government issued identification, e.g. driver's license, passport, etc. must be presented when receiving your myCard.


JPEG and HEIC file types only.

Your application for myCard will be delayed. You will receive an email indicating the reason why the photo is not acceptable and will have to either re-upload another picture or visit the myCard Office to have your myCard manually produced.

If you lose your card, immediately go to, log into your account and select "DEACTIVATE CARD or contact the myCard Office at (416) 289-5255."

Yes, You will have to go in person to the Progress myCard Office or Student Enrolment Services at the outlying campuses to request a replacement card and pay. For additional help and information on a lost myCard, please contact the myCard Office at (416) 289-5255 or

If you find a myCard please return it to the myCard Office or Centennial Security Desk. myCard Staff will email the cardholder via their myCentennial email if their lost card is found.

Also, visit the main Centennial College myCard website for more details.